Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurferDude View Post
Whats going on guys! My names Ryan, I'm from Mississauga Hwy 10 and Eglinton and I just picked up a 2011 323i, Alpine White, 6 speed. LOVE IT!! Question for some of you. How do you guys wash your cars in the winter? I am so nervous to go to a coin op or a touch less car wash. Don't want any swirls...but I hate seeing my car dirty!! Do you guys use ONR?
Touch Less washes aren't bad here and there in winter, they won't swirl your paint. ONR is also awesome, with proper technique it shouldn't marr your paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
Welcome! Im new too

I wouldn't take it to a touchless car wash where the guys at the end wipe it dry....they will definitely do a number on your car with the swirls.

There are some car washes associated with Esso that you drive through and at the end there is a dryer that gets most of the water. I use that from time to time. No swirls etc since no one is wiping it down. I then park it to the side and wipe any water left with my own soft towel.

Other than that, love and care by doing it yourself is the only option.
Do not under any circumstances wipe down your car after a touch less wash, you will add swirls everywhere to your paint.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0