09-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #130
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraviator View Post
guys, do any of you know if ultrashield of hampton roads is a good place to have a clear bra done? i've heard good things, but then i heard dstrick had a guy do his, just don't know his info.
not sure if you're referring to that place out in Chesapeake......but i'd get with Randy(M6). i know he has a guy that comes out to him and does the clear bra thing....and he's pretty good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatoraviator View Post
also, i've tinted my cars at TNT in the past but just heard one of our buddies had a bad experience there with a driver window getting smashed out. sooooooooooooooooo, i don't really have a warm and fuzzy going back.

import, where was it you said you liked to take yours? are you running LEGAL tint? i've always done 20%, but not sure if I want to go that route again.
i take my cars to East Coast Window Tint right there on the corner of Holland and Damneck....never had a problem there. i wouldn't go any darker than 35% all the way around...but that's just me...its dark enough especially if your interior is black. i've never been a fan of really dark tint...
Appreciate 0