09-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #39
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMRX7 View Post
Tried to PM you about doing a wrap but your inbox is full.
You've got PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkid View Post
How are you liking working with oracle? Im finding some roles go on easier than others ... like i did a matte black wrap job that was far quicker than a matte white wrap on the same car.
I don't understand what you mean by some rolls go on different than others, but the only thing I really notice between 3M 1080 and Oracal 970/975RA is that the Oracal has the over-laminate incorporated into one layer while the 3M 1080 doesn't. . . the material feels different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
Great work!! Clean out that inbox, I tried to send you a PM you too. Have you worked with 3M dinoc, if so how does it compare to 1080 in therms of easy of use?? It one thicker than the other, making it harder to flex it over the difficult curves?
Well the difference between 3M Di-Noc and 1080 is that Di-Noc requires 3M Primer 91 to activate the adhesive and was originally manufactured for use on the outside of buildings and furniture. I don't know the exact history, but I can guess that the popularity of the Di-Noc for automotive use helped push the development of the 1080 automotive specific brand with the control-tac adhesive, air channels, etc. I forget how thick the Di-Noc is, but the 1080 is 4 mil.

You've also got PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom 335i View Post
Hey E90MCF Message me would like some info on doing the shadowline trim.
Another PM sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbimmer View Post
I did the CF trim on my old E46, love the "feel" of those DiNoc films, and they just look amazing, nice work !
Yeah. . . I just don't want to see the day I actually have to remove it from my roof, but I probably won't ever have to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas7 View Post
Awesome thread, looking to get my mirrors done. Are you still doing this?
Yes Sir, you've got PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxBomber300 View Post
Nice Work. I'm gonna PM u when I get my new car to do some interior work.
Interior work is my favorite, PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karura View Post
Hey man, are you still doing car wraps? Clear your inbox!
Inbox cleared, you got mail
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0