07-26-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
Moh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KASPA View Post
Your unhappy face isn't fooling anyone. Why the hell would anyone want to hack your account on here and send private messages to people and engage in conversation in a sensible manner, I.e the Scottish comments made in the andy Murray thread.

You say you were away when all this took place yet you've benn online a number of times making normal contributions to topics. I have been receiving a number of PMs from this idiot before and after the time of the alleged hacking. Your just someone who is clearly a racist but to afraid to stand your ground about anything you pussy.

You been sending messages to me saying you think I'm your ex gay lover or something and it doesn't have to be like this!!! Like what the fuck!!
Just to round things off, I do NOT know you in anyway, I'm not your ex boyfriend that's signed up with a new account, I've messaged moderators about the issue and hopefully they will take some notice..

The End
Just getting interesting....now where's the popcorn....

DrDave.....why not fb tag and let her friends know they're invited to come join in....
Appreciate 0