10-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #75
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2m View Post
WOW INFAMOUS, Thanks bro. I hear you, I'm pickin up what your puttin down. Sometimes the artist with a creative mind (not mentioning names PETER) can't take the constructive criticism LMFAO.

1st n only e92 is what we were shooting for! Come on SOMEBODY!!
First and ONLY BMW you mean!

Pffft I can't take constructive criticism!?!?

My response was sarcastic hahahah cause I don't care about all these guys jumping on the 'unfinished' tow and headlight washer covers doesn't look good bandwagon. Hate or dislike all you want, but this look is different from an other wrap and we're the first to pull it off.

Maybe it's supposed to make one feel better if their opinion whether it be negative or not, affect the end product of another persons representation of their style. I just laugh my ass off at all you guys always telling other people what and how to do things. . . Even worse those guys admitting that they did something that was based on someone else's opinion
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0