View Single Post
      08-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #10
92tripleblack
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e93 AW Saddle, Spt, Prem

As for the surviving, $10k is not a big deal if I get the job. I was making $320,000, down to zero. Had the bills to match the income but had savings and changed lifestyle to stay afloat. If I get the job, then I'm back making bank. If I don't, I'm not doing anything. I just don't want to put too much cashish into an old car if it isn't going to pay off with extra bang and instead i would do something else with it. But if I do get the job the car is the work vehicle, and will need to be fixed, and 6 months from now I don't want to go back and regret not getting the single and blow an additional $10k then.

I'm a HP junkie first and my next car after this one is dead will go 0-60 in under 3.5 and quarter in the 11s. I've always been wanting more from it and if the single had been out two years ago I would have had it.

But the real question I had was is this the only two other options. The OEM being that cheap is tempting but I had waistgate problems at 20k and I want to avoid that again and they won't be warrantied so I'm leaning R&B for now and save the cash for something bigger next time. Considering the New Shelby GT500, Nissan GT-R, Caddie CTS-V, and similar.

But bottomline thanks so far for the good sage advice and info. Much appreciated and wish me luck. My profession, financial wholesaler, has a 40% unemployment rate right now so the good thoughts are welcome.
Appreciate 0