View Single Post
      01-21-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
Adoc
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M Sport

For sale - 59 plate 335d M Sport Highline Coupe. Alpine White with 19" 313m wheels

Now sold ... Will be selling the winter wheels separately on a new post, PM me if interested

Hi all,

Putting my v high spec E92 coupe up for sale.

I've given prices with/without the spare set of winter wheels its currently running on.

Any questions, drop me a PM or post. Priced realistically and comes with the peace of mind of almost 10 months BMW warranty remaining.

Happy to take high res photos and email as needed.
----

Oct 2009 / 59 plate | Alpine White | 26k miles | Black Dakota leather with Dark Poplar trim | 10 months BMW warranty remaining | Professional BMW HDD nav system with iDrive | Bluetooth | iPod link | Keyless entry | Adaptive Xenon headlights | DAB radio | BMW Logic 7 HiFi speakers | Heated Seats | Electric front seats | Front and Rear Park Assist | Electric folding and dimming wing mirrors | 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres | spare set of BMW alloys with winter tyres fitted | Privacy glass for rear windows | extended interior light pack | high beam assist | Full BMW service history | bought from BMW main dealer.

Details
Late 2009 model which gained the more economical 335d engine (42.1mpg combined), with lower CO2 and road tax.

19" BMW 313M style alloys - completely unkerbed, with 4 almost new tyres. 4x Goodyear eagle Asymmetric 2 (non run flat tyres) - only done 1500 miles. Professional Sat Nav – new version with Hard Drive storage - Upgraded by dealer in April 2011 to latest software version which allows 7 digit UK postcode input. Professional hifi / Logic 7 speaker upgrade.

Bluetooth/voice dial. Comfort / Keyless access. DAB radio. Electric fold / dim wing mirrors. Extended interior light pack, inc LED floodlights under door handles. Heated front seats. High beam assist. ipod connector. Park distance control front/rear. Sun protect glass. Xenon headlights. 26k miles.
Also pictured with 17” winter wheels BMW 339 style alloys with Conti Winter Contacts run flats all around with at least 2 more winters tread in them (genuine BMW alloys, completely unkerbed and unmarked).

The winter wheels any tyres were bought from another forum member here. To buy a new set would cost £1,144 for the alloys from Alloywheelsdirect + £700+ for premium winter tyres.

Full BMW service history, bought from Stephen James BMW in Bromley in April. Next service due in 11k miles.

Seller based Surrey KT8

Price
£23,700 with the standard 19” BMW 313M alloys with summer wheels only.
£24,500 with both the 19”alloys and the extra 17” 339 style winter wheel set.

With winter wheels.

With winter wheels.

Last edited by Adoc; 01-30-2012 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0