View Single Post
      01-30-2006, 10:12 AM   #16
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulsebrklyn
yeah thats alot. Did he just put wax on the car or polish out swirls. Even if he polished the car and put a coat of wax 200 at most. Rug protectant is bullsh*t. But a full interior exterior, full polish and any wax you like should run way under 300. I would go with 150 range for a fair price on the exterior

Explorer3253
45 is not expensive for a good detailer who knows what he is doing. Are you talking about those place you pull up and 5 guys come out and wash you car in 5 minutes with the rags and mit they have been using all day. If you like paying 15 dollars for scratches and swirls on you vehicle then i guess 15 is a good price.

I would charge 40-60 (depending on vehicle size) for a full wash and one coat of a quick wax(ocw or UPPS). Tires, wheels and wheel wells dressed. I would wipe down all the sills and door trim. 125-150 for exterior polish and wax depending on condition and vehicle size.

You get what you pay for!!!!
So thats why I have those swirl marks!! ..its a good thing you're doing my detail for me Honestly, I haven't seen any shops around here charge more then 15ish....There were actually a couple of them around here a while back that were GREAT!!, but lately it seems like all these "handwash" detailers are getting lazy and bringing out those hogwash brushes....the whole point of a handwash is to avoid any type of brushes...
Appreciate 0