View Single Post
      05-26-2011, 03:07 PM   #188
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Ok so his FG% is down compared to regular season...going by that metric, the Bulls should play Rasual Butler as much as possible...

I'm not saying I wish he wasn't playing better against the Heat, but it might help to actually look at the numbers to make sure they aren't the opposite of what you're saying. His efficiency is down, but his production is up. His efficiency is down because he's taking more shots than he should, because all too often he's trying to do it all on his own. Even with one of the most productive benches in the game, a single 6'2" PG isn't going to do it all by himself...
Rasual Butler only made 1 shot. 1/1. The chance he will make another shot is highly unlikely. The next miss will drop his FG% by 50%. Not very appealing..

My point is, Rose isn't playing good basketball. You might think that he is actually being productive, but he is turning the ball over and attempting bad shots. Thus, leading to such a low FG %.

The Bulls have solid role players such as Noah, Taj, and Bogans. Maybe if they spend less time talking shit they might get more done.
Appreciate 0