View Single Post
      12-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Coding my reverse mirrors to tilt further down

Today I parked my car and almost curb the shit out of my passenger side back rim...I got out and thank god it didnt scrap the shit out of my rim but the tire got a little scraped but nothing to worry about..I got lucky as the sidewalk had a metal lip over the side!
The passenger mirror did tilt down but not enough to see the curb. The setting from default factory is rather useless. When i got home I was like I guess I have to Nettodat code my passenger mirror to tilt enough for me to see the damn sidewalk! I knew this coding was available but I never thought it would be usefull!lol....Well after coding it I know for sure I am not going to curb my rim again if I park on the right hand side...If I park on the drivers side and curb my rim, well then I would have to blame that I am an idiot! Now when I am in reverse gear, my passenger mirror tilts to the point that I can see clearly my back tire and the curb!

I didnt make this video and All the credit for the video goes to JoseJJn. If he sees this and wants me to take it down, I will oblige..

Last edited by cn555ic; 12-16-2012 at 08:23 AM..
Appreciate 0