Carjack
Stormtrooper
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330i G20 M-Sport Portimao Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
RESULT!!!!!!....

I went to Audi Docklands today. Was greeted by the Head of Business, who introduced me to the Master Tech. What can I say, the service was outstanding!!! The Master Tech went with me for a drive ( I drove) and although the knocking noise wasn't as pronounced (as usual when you want to replicate a fault on a test drive, the fault never appears!!!)

But after a few minutes going over the speed bump, the guy knew that something didn't sound "right". We went back to the dealership and car went straight in the workshop.

What was causing the knocking noise, a stone in the suspension!!!.... Didn't really understand where exactly it was....but hey, its all sorted now!!!....Going over speed bumps at faster speed and no noise!!!....

Little things that made this a good experience:

Greeted warmly! ( Although, they knew that I didn't buy the TT from them, I was only here because I had an issue with the car and wasn't even sure if warranty would cover...) Coffee and tea offered etc

Very patient and knowledgeable tech. The Master Tech actually was very open and understanding. Sometimes on these kind of "fault seaching" test drives, you do feel like you're being treated like a liar or the "fault" is in your mind. But NOT on this one!!! The Master Tech was patient and asked lots of questions. ( Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for Audi Victoria, where the tech actually drove the car for longer and did not find anything wrong!!! and had the cheek to say that "its a sports car and I need to get used to it" ?!! WTF ...Muppet!!!)

Finally, the Head of Business came to tell me about the outcome and that the car is waiting for me outside.

THANK YOU AUDI DOCKLANDS.
Try the BMW Park Lane service depot at Nine Elms. Their professionalism is outstanding!
Appreciate 0