02-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #26
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioIr View Post
Still better than stock catted dps tho, I think Ill go with Bms dps too. Did you manage to install them? If yes, Any noticeable gains? And did the exhaust note change?
Well just so you know all DP's for all cars taper down to 2.5" to meet up with the stock exhaust. If you wanted a true 3" you would need a custom exhaust with 3" piping. There are very noticeable gains with downpipes on this car, usually around 15-20whp. They also do change the exhaust note pretty drastically. If you have an e92 it will change much more than it does on an e90 but either way it will still make the exhaust louder and more throaty sounding.

If you're in the market now i'd say wait a few weeks because VRSF are making some cast downpipes which look like amazing. If you wait until then you can see everything the market has to offer than decide from there. Either way good luck!
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0