Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer35 View Post
Well done buddy! those are good figures!

didn't think we could beat the corvettes without meth!
Yeah it was a lot of fun! I think it really depends on how good the driver of the vette is. Right before my buddy ran his Vette, another Vette Guy told him to be careful because a lot of Vettes end up in the wall. I couldn't have mind fu*#ed him any better, he was rattled from that point on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questforpower View Post
I am not sure if that track is just particularly slow or what but with your mods that trap speed is horrible. Stock cars should be trapping 105 or so.

Edit - This is a massively slow track if your friend in his vette is trapping 106.
Yeah, not sure if it's a slow track. It is an old track and the wind was horrendous, but still had a lot of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostd92 View Post
Read the post.... track was actually CLOSED due to high winds... a 50mph headwind will definitely cause those trap speeds.
Not sure how much of a role the wind played but it was heavy winds. I had a video camera mounted on the side of my car, and my wife took video. I'll post some video up. And you can see how I ran off the track on the second run, race was over and I did a little off-roading in the XI

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0