Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Wrong. A man crawling on the floor, already DISARMED by an officer, and wounded from 6 shots is NOT a threat to at least the 7 surrounding police officers. The officer was told to HOLD FIRE from another officer, but still shot. The officer who called to Hold Fire was doing the right thing, however the officer who murdered him should be jailed. And I'm sorry but the bolded sentence is ridiculous. What was he going to suddenly do to finish the cop? No weapon, No strength (clearly he's on his hands and knees and wounded). What were the cops afraid of? Him Barking?

If 7 cops can't restrain a man who's been shot 6 times, disarmed, and crawling on the floor, then don't be a cop. Simple as that. The fact is that the cop is defending himself with "unintentional blindness", saying that he did not know the victim was disarmed and shot him. Bullshit, he clearly was instructed to hold fire and clearly the man was disarmed (look at video). If this excuse gets passed through our courts as viable, then a cop can "shoot first and ask questions later". Far beyond what your argument is saying here. This is NOT a "he threatened my fellow officer, I'm going to gun him down 8 times while 7 officers watch me". That's not how our police force is meant to protect. And if you think this is standard protocol for self-defense, please accompany yourself with how third-world police officers perform their duty.
I'm curious to know what you would say if that "INNOCENT" cop was killed right after the initial strike.
Appreciate 0