View Single Post
      01-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #219
Diamond tints
Rep
Drives: 325D MSport Convertible

Menzies of Stirling, Man what a joke to say the least, Got car there around 9 months ago, walked in with my work gear on and everyone kept walking pat me as if i was invisible!!!

These idiots not realise that might actually be the guys in old work gear actually own the company????????

Eventually i asked for help, i told salesman what car i wanted to test drive, to be asked " you anything to trade in" this was an effort to ask me this I then pointed to my Scirroco (8 weeks old) Then to be asked how much is owed on that!!!!!!

When i told him car was 25k 8 weeks ago and theres 10k owed on it, his tune soon fuckin changed, he couldn't get the keys quick enough.

Picked car up wind deflector was missing to be told it didn't come from one, i argued my case and eventually told him to go and check spec of car from new, to be told i was right after all!!! No shit columbo!!!

Also big ding in bonnet, was told you wont notice this when you collect car, Picked car up and forgot to check, noticed few days later and phoned them back up to be told someone would contact me. After around 10 phone calls with no one getting back i phoned BMW themselves,To be phoned by manager that afternoon

Took car up at long last and Manager comes out, and i told him can you see it? He replies yes why? I told him your salesman told me i wouldnt notice it, (Arguement closed thankyou) Painted car and when they held me the keys back the knob never said a word handed me keys then walked away!!!!

Drivers mirror has mind of its own, still waiting for them to book me in 9 months down the line!!!!!

On top of all this is the wheel issue with the 19s, blamed it on potholes, After watchdog they are " re-evaluating the situation" That was 2 weeks before xmas and still waiting on them getting back

After watchdog i phoned them and was put on to some top of the tree manager, I told him i dont want to leave the wheels in case they went a little wander, to be told " you are dealing with BMW" I then told him exactly my point there is no respect or trust in the company any more
Because of the wheel issue alone i know of 3 Bmw die hards who have all got rid of there cars,
For me this is my first BMW and to be fair the way i have been treated the last!!!!!!!!

Having had around 10 Golfs, VW caddy, Transporter, Mrs has had couple of polos, For me be back to Veedubs next time

Rant over
Appreciate 0