Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Nim
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal red View Post
you have a point for sure... but then again, you've also been spoiled by superior body control from your coilovers on the e90 and now with the more sportily tuned suspension of the R. i am sure a stock e90 335 would feel like jello as well once you have gotten used to a well matched set of shocks/springs.
I should drive someone's. I actually no longer know how it feels. Maybe I am wearing rose-colour sunglasses.
BMW is also trying to cover more bases with the F30. I think that the 328 is now more of sporty sedan than a sports sedan.

The 335 can play the role of the luxo ship or a sports sedan all the way up to a baby M3 if one gets the M Sport package with the adjustable suspension.

On the other hand I don't know if you can get a sport suspension with the sports line on the 328. If you can then the 328 can be every bit the sports sedan that mine is (in terms of handling).
Appreciate 0