11-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwlAznKid View Post
thanks for the info man! looks like the muffler delete isn't the right option for me then, i hate drone. i do love loud though, i have an agency power exhaust on my e46 m3 and.. well let's just say i never have to call my friends when i'm outside their house for them to come out since they can hear me from over half a mile away with that said though do you have a specific brand of muffler that you recommend? like i said i like loud but don't like drone. I'm thinking about doing a custom quad set up.. i'll do a quick microsoft paint sketch in a bit LOL
Lol loud without drone? Hmm... if you're willing to spend the money, the BMW PE sounds perfect (far from a bmw fan boy, I just think that it'll suit you the best.) The PE has minimal to no drone, loud and crisp with backfires. But if you don't have the money to just blow on an exhaust system, give cherry bomb pro or glasspack. They're both pretty loud with lower drone. From there, weld on the requested tips that makes your boat float and there you go lol
Btw, the PE with a quad set up actually looks pretty nice, I just hate the "oem or die" fanboys that's why I am a bit against the exhaust system. They usually all hate on my exhaust -.- but the system actually isn't bad at all, sounds pretty nice though
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0