Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Free Ipod...THIS IS NO JOKE! lol i swear

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ok first of all this is not scam so people please do not flood this post saying scam scam scam cause its not. Well a friend told me about this site with free stuff. Well of course just like ya'll would think its scam I thought the SAME exact thing, I'm like dude its scam don't do it. Well he showed me a video on the same site where it was an ACTUAL news channel VIDEO. They were talking about the site and how they give away free stuff and they make bounties of money by people doing TRIAL offers cause I guess its advertising. Well thats how out of those thousands of dollars they get for each person signing up to blockbuster netflix etc... those big companies give thousands to the site that gives free stuff and of course out of those thousands free hundreds won't matter so thats how you get your free item. Well anyways I'm trying to see if it really works so I went on the site and instead of ipods ps3 or whatever i chose $300 CASH and I need 6 refferrals THATS IT! lol So far I only got one cause I told my sister to sign up and it gave me a refferral cause she signed up for netflix. Well anyways if anyone wanna try this out this is the site and if ya'll tend to try it out PLEASEEEEEEE put my refferral # on there its http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=4074178

the last digits is my #....Once again this is not SCAM!!!! This is the link to the video!!! BUTTTTTTTT click on the link above cause that goes straight to my refferral thing! thankssssss for whoever does it!!!!

Appreciate 0