Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_sonictuning View Post
8KG Front | 9KG Rear.

Top Front & rear.

Without any preload you can lower up to 3 inches, with preload on the spring you can do 3.5 inches or even more.

Our factory produce for alot of major brand including the ones you mentioned, they have 13 years of experience manufacturing springs & struts with racing background.

To adjust height by rotating the lower mount for the front and the rear.
To adjust damping by turning the knob on the top of the strut for the front and the rear.

Parts are made in Taiwan and Japan(for all of the forging and valve), assembled in Taiwan.

The factory supply parts and BBK for Kido.

We recommend not putting a load on the spring, but in the rear you can adjust the collar of the spring (Rear spring sits on adjustable perch).

You can adjust the pre-load of the spring with the Front coils as well by raising the collar locks.

With the damping setting being around mid range ( 5-7), the quality of the ride and comfort is very similar to OEM sports suspension. Body roll during high speed turns sudden braking is dramatically reduced.

Dialing up to 9-12 range is good enough to go to a track day, or aggressive driving. (little too stiff for my taste)

If anyone is local to us feel free to drop by anytime, we have few cars you can ride in!

Keep in mind, the same system sells for $1195+ by other vendors.

Just installed time attack series in one of our project cars E36 M3 with 14kg and 18kg spring rate.
Thanks Jose for the great info, one last thing, what is the minimum lowering amount as I dont want to slam my car or even really lower it much at all.
2020 M340
Appreciate 0