View Single Post
      01-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #409
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Ya it makes you wonder what the fuck they did for the last 6 years. I think it was spent mostly on creating their awful musice for the game, and making sure the inside of a Focus ST looks real. Who the hell cares. How abouth the Veyron, and the other High end cars that have no interior view? 200 cars out of 1000 with inside views after 6 years is not good progress. I honestly think they did not want to release it yet, but were forced to. they need to get on top of the patches to make this game more playable.

The used car area is retarded with ahaving to wait for a pile of crap Lupo or some other french piece of shit to come up so you can finish a race series. It should of been like it was before in GT4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
I was reading some post/forum somewhere and this debate sparked up whether or not GT5 was a 'not finished game', or a game like every other game that would need patches/bug fixes etc.

the more and more I play the game and look into it, the more and more I realized it was just a not finished game.
Stupid things like realizing that people would have to spend countless hours just to FIND a FGT. Obviously they never did any QA/QC checks and have someone play the game from start to finish.