01-26-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
Josh2436
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec171 View Post
Can you post pics of the interior? Do you have the Ipod / USB adapter? Comfort Access?

What's the back story? Did you purchase from a dealer / individual? Do you have the carfax? How many owners, etc? I realize family plans can certainly change, but the one month of ownership is certainly going to raise some eyebrows and the more transparent you are the more at ease potential buyers like myself will be.

Thanks,
Mike
It does have the Ipod / USB adapter and Comfort Access.

The interior is in great shape. I will try and take some pictures tonight after class.

The back story is that I purchased it in December from a Private Dealership that only sells high end cars (BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc.) and then quickly found out that our family plans have changed and are going to be adding to our family and also that I do not need a $60k vehicle. I am a 24 year old homeowner and engineer but I am still in school and commute about 45 min one way and have a beater civic that I drive to work and commute in. We've just realized that our money can be a lot better spent than on a luxury vehicle at this time in our life. I did get a buyers inspection done a local BMW dealer before buying and everything checked out fine. It is up to date with all maintenance and recalls with no issues what so ever. I am the second owner and I do have the carfax. I can email to you if you'd like. I would love to keep the car but I know that I will be pouring a lot of cash into it for mods if I do. I feel it's better to get rid of it before I get trigger happy.
Appreciate 0