View Single Post
      08-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #27
cruvon
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeast06 View Post
i just tried the reset on my car after installing new rear pads, rotors and sensor. i stuck the key in the ignition with foot off of the clutch and pressed the start button once. then i held the odo reset button until the yello abs light came on. then i held the bc button on the turn signal stalk. the word reset appeared and i let go of all buttons and pressed the bc button and held it. a clock appeared next to the word reset and made an animation of the clock hand moving. after this the red brake light is still on on my car. i am going to have to wait to see if it goes off after i drive it around later.
Hi, I have the same problem on installing front brake pads and using the instructions here to reset, I have the redbrake signal still on the car as well as the raised car signal both in red...the brake pad signal is with blank data :......" and in yellow, any clues please? I tried restarting the car too
Tiag E90 | JBSPEED Spli t t ers | JBSPEED ACS style Roof Spoiler | JBSPEED M3 style Trunk spoiler | Euro plates | K&N Intake | BMW OEM Performance Exhaust | Debadged | OEM Chromeline trim |230 OEM rims | 19" Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Non runflats | OEM Burr Walnut Gear knob | OEM Blacklines | OEM Spacesaver |
Appreciate 0