Thread: My E90 335
View Single Post
      09-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #9
RICHI587
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi, E30 318is, E9 2800c

Sorry it took me so long to get back to the questions. Thanks for the compliments. I dont think im going with blacklines. I liked the blacked out look but its real overplayed right now. Thats why my wheels are still silver. May black out the car all the way one day. Dont really know lol. As for the headlights, i bought some depots and hated them. So the only way would be to send them off to get done. Alot of money.

And i think im done with performance mods lol, anymore is going to get crazy. Already close to gettting me in trouble lol.

@08-335....ummmm where to start. Okay the wrap was done real well. Couple little things had to be fixed after the fact. Mainly from the wrap shrinking a little. Because the front clip was done all in one piece, and quite a stretch. But all in all done well. There are no bubbles at all and if there are anythat appear just run a heat gun over it. And thats to fix any shrinkage or anything, even discoloration from scuffs. just heat gun it. As for paint damage no....3m dryloc which is what i used. 3m guarentees for 7 years that it wont damage paint. So no, they actually use it on the new lexus in the front that is clear to protect the paint. Just clean and clay bar your car. If done right matte anything looks sick. Even black. especially on bmws. For washing, you have to handwash with microfiber cloth. I wash it every sunday. I use mcguires vinyl spot cleaner to wipe away any bug guts or bird poop every few days. And about every month i use mcguires vinyl wax and spray onto a microfiber rag and wipe down the whole car. Have to wash it when its cooler out or you wont get anywhere lol. The black gets so hot. If you have any questions i would be glad to answer.
Appreciate 0