03-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #45
Terry335
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal335i View Post
More little kids in the forum, maybe you should put your thinking cap back on and go sit in the corner little boy, there are grown men speaking here. First off let me tell you guys something, i dont favor any company i just like to purchase a good product, im a consumer and thats all. AA is getting a better 1/4 mile because they are using drag radials and they are running in moroso, which is if im correct pretty much a sea level track. Im going to put on my Procede when i get it, slap on some DR's and my exhaust then take my car to Famoso raceway, then we'll see whats up cause that track is like 600 ft above sea level.
Nice reply but it has nothing to do with my post. I think grown men should be ashamed of bragging about "drag radials". Put a 26x10 ET Drag on there and tell me who's the grown man.

I can also do without the Fomoso lecture; I've probably taken 100 passes there in various 10 second cars over the years. For my money, it's a pretty crappy track. I always preferred Carlsbad on an outlaw day, but lately Irwindale 1/8th mile is the "best hooking" track in southern California.
Appreciate 0