View Single Post
      03-11-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
949Banker
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 JB M3 Vert | E92 AW 335Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer335 View Post
I'm not sure too many have done H&R race springs with Koni Yellows... It seems like most people either do just the springs or many have done the Eibach/Bilstein combination as your research has probably already found. The only xi car I recall having done the race springs posted a few pictures and wasn't heard from again on his thread, despite people asking for follow up.

For near the same cost you can get H&R Coilovers, as I'm sure you already know.

Good luck with your decision and I can relate to the roads in IA- I got my '08 e92 335xi from Kimberly in Davenport.
And you're all the way in Arizona now? Talk about extremes! Anyway, thanks very much on your input. I think I may have made found the solution! If it's not on the forums, you go directly to the sources. Just touched base with one of my old friends that just so happens to be one of the big guys at Megan Racing. I told him if you guys are mass producing coilover kits for Nissan Quest family vans, I can easily get you guys much more demand than that with the e9x xi market!

Imagine this...$999 Euro Sport Coilover Kit by Megan Racing that also comes with Camber Plates!?!? Who wouldn't want to add another $90 for that kit comparing to a Shock/Spring combo? Anyway, now I gotta find Megan Racing a stock xi sport suspension set for them to reverse engineer and then go get the XI boys to sign up to a non-commitment list of those interested in making this coilover/camber plate purchase!
Appreciate 0