View Single Post
      10-25-2006, 08:42 AM   #15
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvino
I got new wipers at 6K miles but it was an accident, I was on a automatic car wash and I turn them on by accident and the car wash broke one of them so I went to the dealer and told them that I was on the highway and sunderly the wiper broke away, and they put a new set and it was cover by the warranty
You are lucky only the wiper blade broke and not the entire full wiper arm extension. See, and everyone say the dealer is bad. They do stuff just to make you happy at times too and not give you a hard time. They did not question you about why it broke away right.

I took my car in to have the wiper replace last week. SA questioned me and wonder why I want to replace my blade so soon. I just told them it has been over a year and it is worn (had car for 1.5 yrs and 27,000+ miles when I got wiper replaced). The new wiper blade is really quite and smooth operating compare to the old one. Glad I had it replaced. Someone pointed to me that the manual said to replace the wiper blade every six months.
Appreciate 0