View Single Post
      03-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #66
CPA335
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 M-Sport

I got the roof rack cross bars and a couple tanks of gas on my 2013 X3 35i M-sport. CA sold me the tow package "at his cost" for whatever that's worth. I was stupid in not asking for the all weather mats, so before I fill out the survey I'm going to shoot him an email and see how low he can get his friends in parts to go on those.

I don't think I got all that great a deal on my lease, but I had been shopping different cars/trucks/SUVs to replace my 335i and truck for a year or more and I'd been avoiding test driving the X3 because I knew I'd want one. As soon as I did, I just decided to make the best deal I could in a few emails and get it over with since nothing else was going to even come close to driving my 335i and be able to pull my other toys too.

If I keep liking it like I have the last couple weeks, then at the end of the lease I'll be turning it in and getting two new X3s (one of which will be an M with any luck) because my daughter will be getting my wife's Subaru about that time. You can bet I'll be negotiating a little harder on those and asking for piles of stuff from the parts dept to be thrown in then.
FOR SALE: 1999 Ford F250 Crew Cab 4X4 diesel
www.autotrader.com/ATCarID/at-145070ac
Appreciate 0