09-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #31
biscuits
Dimmer than a dim thing
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, EQC, X5 40d, simrig

Garage List
Thanks chaps.

Last Wednesday I sent this after they still repeatedly refused to return calls and send a receipt for the deposit they "took".

Mike Flanagan is the MD of Blade Motor Group and Margaret Walters is his PA. It's the MD who is refusing to refund the holding deposit, Jonathan Cox is the Sales Manager and Dean Lucas the Salesman that took the holding deposit. I think because the Touareg was HIS car, it might have delayed him getting his Phaeton ???

Subject: FW: Refusal to refund deposit on vehicle: Touareg VN08CWR
Date: 28 August 2009 09:50:40 GMT+01:00
To: Margaret <margaret.walters@bladegroup.co.uk>
Cc: Mike Flanagan <mike.flanagan@bladegroup.co.uk>, jonathan.cox@bladegroup.co.uk

Dear Margaret,
Following my previous email (below) I have not received a copy of the May deposit invoice or PDQ credit card machine receipt.
This lack of response just confirms your unwillingness to be professional with dealing with the matter.
It is with my continued frustration, that I have decided to drive the 210 mile journey to your dealership tomorrow morning (29th) with a view of leaving with either my deposit paid in full or the copy receipts for my solicitor.
Please do not be in any doubt that while I am at the dealership I will be letting my disgust in the matter be made very clear to your staff and every customer that walks through the door while I'm there.
If Mike Flanagan or Jonathan Cox would like to discuss this matter before my visit, I am available on my mobile all day today.
Regards
Paul

Anyway, on the Friday afternoon I got a faxed copy of the receipt, credit card machine slip and their T&C's.

These have now been send to Barclaycard so they can persue, as they refused with out these documents.

If they don't get anywhere it'l be the small claims court, VW UK and Watchdog all getting a call/letter.

Grrrrrr.... maybe rogue traders should get a call....
Appreciate 0