03-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #16
Sea2Ski
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335 i SG, 6MT, CWP, BT, NAVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingus View Post
sounds interesting, I will jump on it after I see some reviews from the guys who will do it this sat. I hope those guys will give some feedback, hyper I'm looking at you you're tough crowd...

I will def. go.

As organizer of the first group buy, I plan on writing a review of how everything went. I can vouch, as of the writing of this post, that SOG has been responsive and very accommodating to us (and me as the organizer). I will be posting pictures and commenting on their work and follow-up service as well. Granted, the review will only encompass their initial work, and it may take weeks/months to determine how they follow up with any issues, if there are any, to determine their long-term customer service.

With that being said, personally, I do not think there is going to be any problems. I have yet to read or hear one bad thing about them, so that is why I am going with them. It took me a year to find someone who knew what they were talking about, but at the same time was local enough to be convenient to me. They took the time to talk to me and work with me to get this all setup, unlike other places. Those are just some of the reasons I am going with (to) them. Stay tuned...
Appreciate 0