Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich123321 View Post
You can take me off the list. I just paid for the spacer and bolts. Thanks again man hope everything works out. I'll definitely be posting a review when I install it.
Rich thanks for the order and fyi your inbox is full again and I need your address, but i figure ill just let everyone know this so there is no confusion in the future.
For those looking to purchase the part and pay via paypal, please send me the full amount. The part cost $60 to make and Im paying for shipping and the bolts because they are minor costs and I dont care, but I need $60 to get the part made, not $57.96 (after paypal fee this is what i get). I dont usually care about a couple of dollars but i am already spending extra money to pay for shipping and for the bolts. I hope you guys can understand. Its just if everyone starts paying me $57.96 I am now loosing money and it doesnt make sense to even manufacture the parts (not to mention I have to drive around to pick them up and ship them). If you would like to mail a check to aviod the fee that is fine but obviously this will take longer. Or if you all would like I can just charge $62.04 and then there will not be a problem, either way I need $60 to get the part made unless we get a group buy going.
Thanks everyone,
-Tim

Last edited by Tim603; 09-17-2012 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0