View Single Post
      03-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #38
imflyerthanyou
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Ok fellas heres the bottom line to the LCI tail lights , " They Are NOT OEM " their reps i saw them today in person and matched them up with some OEM Tail lights and i have to say Identical & fitment is 100% reason i said 100% is because i actually got to fit test them on my car = ) but cant keep them yet until... July i will have them in boxes ready for shipping and local pickup or whatever & it comes with everything needed for install. So since their not going to be OEM the price for these will be Roughly around 3 hundred and some change for a set or even a little lower depends on how much i get a set for wouldn't be over 400 tho also im aware that they have alot of reps out there but their fitment and quality are off, i kno its a long wait but im excited so whatever & also im just posing this so you guys can kinda get a feel of it thats all if you want to go OEM and spend some more buck then go ahead to each its own lol i like these reps and as soon as i actually get one im going to show the fitment and Quality thanksss

Also i have the LCI for 3 series and 1 series tail & also the the old PRE LCI as well for whoever might need them

ANY BMW LIGHTS YOU NEED WEATHER ITS TAIL LIGHT HEADLIGHT OR WHATEVER i will have all the reps.. thats all for now
Appreciate 0