View Single Post
      11-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #6588
Ænema
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriktufa View Post
Just installed VRSF Down Pipe and put Stage 2 Tune Aggressive.

It feels slower for some reasons.

Attached Datalog Stage 1 and Stage 2.

Just confused :S

I used Virtual Dyno to measure HP and it is less than before (I know this is not the holy grail but it is a good tool for comparison)
Well, both sets of datalogs(stage 1 and 2) looked really good. I recommend resetting to the default logging channels, the way you have it shows only cyl timing on on the stage 2 logs(it's easy enough to tell if your having corrections but not as easy as with the timing correction channels.)

As far as comparing the two: Stage 2 runs more boost in the mids than stage 1. The stage 2 datalogs have higher CATs, high enough to trigger the CAT correction table so your timing isn't as good as it could be. That means that the timing on stage 1 and stage 2 looks really similar. On a cold night the timing on stage 2 will look better.

There's not really a BIG difference beyween stage 1 and 2 to begin with(with the exception that stage 2 should put down more torque in the low-mid range RPMS) and with those CATs on stage 2 it's even less of a difference. The car should still be a little quicker on stage 2.