Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbreeE90 View Post
That's no good man, and if you need any help at all with the tune let me know. However I am out of town at the moment. But I can do everything in about 15 minutes. Also look into hpf, it really is a great fmic. Tell me when you get that synapse on, i can't wait to see how loud it is and see if it sounds good. Also, how long did dp's take you and how hard was it for you? It really sucked when I did. Did you put mufflers on or not?
I will prob do the Big Tom intercooler now b/c I know that will work and it will only cost me another 145 bucks. I have spent way too much money and I don't want to spend 1k on an intercooler. I actually didn't do the DP's, my dad did it while I was working on my exhaust to make it fit better. I would say it took him under an hour though. I had the mufflers on but it was about as loud as having the muffler delete with the stock DPs so I said screw it and put my new muffler delete pipes on and MAN does she SCREEAAMMM. I will post a vid tom.

Oh and I have the ******** bov on right now while I'm waiting for the synapse adapter and it sounds really good and holds boost just fine.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0