01-19-2013, 11:24 PM   #12
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
I WISH! Or it may have made me actually go for them! They would obviously look like any other OSS or ACM light when ON, but OFF pictures would be interesting.

I'll link you to the thread, there are a few shots of them on but not mounted.

I believe I posted in the thread for a pic of them mounted but never got a response. Someone has to have them mounted somewhere. PM anyone at ACM and see if they have any more pics.

But they're so unique that's another reason why I really thought about doing them.

Thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...Acm+angel+eyes

more pics

And again these are all for a coupe since it's what I had researched, but I'm sure it can be done on the sedan
I just emailed the people who do the headlights for ACM. I'll let you know if/when i get a response. I'm actually really considering the black rings now... I just hope they have black V4's and I need to see some more pics first. I also kinda like the cf on that shroud... I might consider doing that on the cornering light housing.

Anyone have idea's on color or think that the grey/black would look good?
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0