View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #54
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

FormerBoosted did an independent dyno right after he got his car back and it made exactly what it was supposed to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech View Post
Wow Shiv, I am not sure why you want to bicker when that is not my point. I said 3-4 times in that post. It is an honest QUESTION. The first line of your post is, so you are STATING. No I am not stating anything. Again I will say it as you seem to skip over it. It is a question, IF there are tuning issues, just wanted an explanation of what they are if any. I do not need a ride in a car to answer my question. But thank you for the offer. I personally find it hard to believe that someone would spend 10K on your kit, my kit, any kit and not want to at least put it on a dyno and verify what it is making, but you are 100% correct this is not your job it is the customers. This obviously is a conversation that is pointless, as going back and forth accomplishes nothing. Good luck with the xi kit. Hopefully some customers will get their cars on the dyno and to the track so we will see the ST cars performing to their full capabilities.
Appreciate 0