01-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #38
BoondogUK
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Confused3 View Post
Hi this if my first post so apologies for not introducing my self in proper section yet but I will soon.
I've changed the rear quarters on my e90 to oem m3 ones,I was gonna do the full front end but it's not a straight forward as I first thought and parts are proving a pain to get second hand,so I was thinking of just putting one of these bumpers on and replica front wings and bonnet but been advise that it will look a bit silly? Does anybody else think this ? I thought it would look ok
Thanks for any helpfull replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Confused3 View Post
Any advice? Not usually this inpatient lol but know of a cheap replica m3 bonnet for sale
Cheers
Its hard to say what will look cheap... The m3 replica front end looks great IMHO... but I know there are variations of these that range in quality.

I don't know what type of car you have, and whether its going to look good or not... maybe start a thread with some pics?

There are also some threads already on here with 335d to 'M3' conversions which look good, but are a lot of work and are really only worth it if your car is worth it...