View Single Post
      09-23-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
nhinnhuckyduc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328D

Thanks guys ill try and bump the tire pressure up. but i have took it back to the dealer twice so i think they should have check wheel balance and tire pressure. The dealer that is performing the service isnt the dealer that i brought the car from so i think they dont give a crap for my business there or that the service guys doesnt know anything. I had an E92 M3 with a way more stiff suppression and my streering never shimming or cause vehicle to vibrate. This is what the service tell me "Your car has the sport package so it is a more responsive to the road" and i told him i Had a car that had a more responsive then this before and then he tell me that the 335d is a double fist driving car. This is when the car was still 2 week old. What a joker service person. I guess when you have an auto bmw you have to drive with two hand and when you have a manuel that bmw is made to drive with one hand or single fist as he put it. Also i had the car realign as will so that was rule out alignment problem
Appreciate 0