AlwynMike
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC.

F.S. One of the most boring cars available

No, not a Nissan Almera

But close.

October 2003 (53 plate) Toyota Avensis T-Spirit Auto 2 litre petrol.

(You can change thread now if you want!!)

It's a saloon (with fold down rear seats to be slightly more versatile!), finished in boring beige, sorry, Metallic Gold.
All the Toyota Toys, Integrated flip screen Nav, Leather (forgot to look if it had heated seats too), cruise, traction, etc. etc. etc. yawn.

It's done 54000 miles from new. It's a one owner car and has full Toyota history.
It has a single electric's fixed towbar (garden trailer) and is generally in very good condition apart from a battle scar on the left front wing/bumper (about 6 inches long) - the result of a kiss with the garage door pillar I believe. This has been poorly touched up. I noticed some surface scratches in the boot lid which look like shopping bag scars.

Tax runs out on 31st, and then it is on SORN. It has no MOT, but I will be getting it done in the New Year.

I have driven it a few miles and it seems straight, pulls up quickly, although the brakes squeak a little under light application (It hadn't been run for quite a few months). The engine is quiet and the gearchange as swift as it will ever be. The trip computer showed 29mpg average with me wringing it's neck, as it is pretty sluggish (compared to the 335 anyway!!). It has sequential up/down gearbox too if you want to work at it or burn rubber.

The elderly owner has had medical problems and he will now never drive again.

WeBuyAnyCar have quoted £2235 for it in that condition, so any offer in excess of that will be considered.

Still with me?
You must be desperate!!!

Have a good Christmas

Mike
Appreciate 0