View Single Post
      04-19-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
NC F82
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F82

I'm totally with you. I live in Charlotte also and drive a a 06 E90 325i and am 25. Myself and my whole extended family have been very loyal customers of Hendrick BMW and also one certain salesman (we have purchased over 15 vehicles) but everytime I go in I get treated like crap by everyone there INCLUDING our salesman. You would think he would be a little bit nicer so that he can continue to sell to us, but he is disappointing everyone in our family so we are moving on to another dealership.

I'm also in the market for a new car (135i) and I'm not really even considering Hendrick because of the crappy service I have received there. If you really want to stick with BMW look online at different dealerships and look for a car that you would be interested in, that's what I'm doing. There's a 135 that I like in Tenn and I'm willing to drive a couple of hours to go check it out or even get it. BMW is the best and it is totally worth it for me to do that!

I still think it is really crappy that some people will treat us like crap just because we are young but that's just their loss, that means they aren't going to make any sales off us, they are shooting themselves in their own foot.