hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TENCHI View Post
so we still gotta pay if they lose?

a lot of traffic attorneys that I have talked to have tried to get it dismissed using deferral, which is something I can do myself. But thats not an option for me anyways.

I really don't want to pay $250 for an attorney if there is not guarantee he can get me off.
unfortunately that's the rule we have to play. although many great attorney has great reputation, no one can GURANTEE dismissal of case because it's up to the judge eventually...
but some good lawyers built up good relationship between judge or prosecutor so they can deal with them to either dismiss the case or amend it down to lower charges, but still prosecutor can only a offer a suggestion to a judge and the rest is totally up the the judge...

i.e) with very same violation, same attorney, same judge, one with 2 or 3 moving violation in his history might get his case dismissed, whereas 7 or 8 in his history might not...

Appreciate 0