View Single Post
      03-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #13
M335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolutioninnyc View Post
why dont you post the pics up that you sent me of them inside the SEALED package?

you also emailed me saying that youre " guessing they are broken" because one isnt seated in its holder.. i guarantee if you try it theyll work.. im pretty sure youre probly driving around with them right now without any problems.

oh boy you really got me with posting a thread about this too bro... im so hurt... you need to get a life outside of an internet forum.
Pics? sure

I wrote in my email to you "I just received the bulbs today however Im guessing that they have been damaged by shipping or whatever. I have attached pics so you see what I mean. Please provide me with a shipping address so that I may return these to you, I do expect a refund. Thank you" Which I believe, correct if Im wrong here was being polite.

Maybe it was your ignorant choice of words or your unwillingness to reach a solution that led me to post here.

Anyhow you are so right, I installed and am driving around with the bulbs only to post this shit cuz I dont have a life outside of an internet forums. Shit you got me! For anyone else out there in the 626 your welcomed to come pick them up from me cuz I sure as hell dont want them.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0