05-17-2007, 10:45 PM   #59
trick50
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by txusa03 View Post
100% should. When you buy the filter from BMW, it comes with the 2 o-rings and a washer for the drain bolt.

I buy oil from BMW and it is like $4.60 a quartz (give or take a few cents). If you go out to wal-mart and try to buy synthetic oil, price is almost the same so for me I rather get it from the dealer just to make sure since I plan to keep the car way after the free maintenance period.
WOW!!!! dude seriously we get ass raped here in NY!!! I asked my wife to stop at my dealership's parts dept today because I did not have the time to pick up the oil and filter..so i called ahead and told them what I wanted so they would have it all ready for her...So she went picked it up and called me when she got in her car...adn said I think I got everything you need...but it was really expensive...how much? $78.00

So I figured whatever...I will look at the invoice when I get home...7 Quarts of oil (which is what he should have sold me for one oil change) at $8.10 per quart...it is the same oil as the OP. and the oil filter was $15.8

Does anyone know if this price is current and inline for all BMW dealers on Long Island? I am not going to return it, and try and find it cheaper this round but I would like to know for future reference.
07 E92 335i,Sport,I-drive,Cold Weather,Bluetooth,Beyern Mesh 19",M-Pedals,Rear Fogs,Gp Thunder,Carbon Roundels,Coming Soon JB2,Vorsteiner Decklid,OEM Aero LipRIP9/8/06-12/11/07 Gone but never forgotten
Appreciate 0