View Single Post
      12-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #45
fastgti69
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick335 View Post
Since everybody is bickering about customer service and blah blah blah, let me tell you something, both tuners have great customer service, here are 2 examples:

Terry@BMS is very responsive, and hands on with local customers. The night before the Airstrip attack i had tons of problems with my car, and was very discouraged about going. On Thursday night, 1 day before the event, i went by Terrys residence(his home), and we fixed all the problems, including all the meth leaks i had. Great customer service, i have been a loyal customer for 5 years, and plan to keep it that way.

Shiv@Procede has spent majority of his time at the event working on his customers cars, instead of going out there and beating the crap out of his well put together car. He could have easily put in 20 runs both days, and raced number of cars that were out there, to show great results if the FFTEC kit, instead he spent most of the time there fixing customers problems.

If anyone thinks they can do better than either one of the tuners, nobody is stoping you from opening up your on company and putting in crazy amount of hours into a product. I'd like to see how you would like people bytching about your customer service then...
Wow, nice customer service on both sides. I still didn't get to formally meet you at the airstrip event. Since you live so close we should meet up in mexico some time...
Appreciate 0