View Single Post
      01-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #36
Anthony@BimmerBrakes
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleckzandr View Post
I'd like to see photos of said broken rotor, because something smells fishy.

Also, I recommend you put a telephone number and ~physical~ mailing address on your website's contact page.

Thanks.
We are working on that ATM.

Nothing is Fishy. Just had more Cracking in them than the Brembo's and Stoptech Replacement Rotors for the BBK and I felt it was very unsafe. I will try to find pics if they are still on my Computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 5 View Post
I don't think you read the first thread in its entirety because I talk about how superb they worked at Laguna Seca and how hard these are compaired to other rotors.
They are holding up just fine and held up just fine at my track event.
Mr.5,

That is Great to hear. Sorry, that I over read your OP. Seems like RB is Stepping up there Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
This is a serious claim, please have data (including pictures) to back this up.

We've met with RB in the past and have nothing but praise for their knowledge and manufacturing methods - they've been in the business for quite some time.

The kit Mr. 5 is using is very well built and we're rather certain it will take many more years of abuse.

Time will tell.
Tom,

I am not here to start an argument or anything. That was just my pass experience and I am glad to hear this Product is Very Well Built and is available to the E9x members. It has been awhile since I own a RB product and used. I guess things has Changed for the BEST!

Last edited by Anthony@BimmerBrakes; 01-13-2011 at 04:12 PM..
Appreciate 0