View Single Post
      05-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
psnt1ol
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otruba_843 View Post
How do you polycharge V7? I find there is almost no buffing required as is. I find it has absolutely no protection though. Im pretty sure its just a QD even though CG says its a spray sealant. Does it even have any water beading? I never tested because I had BFWD on the paint. Despite all of this, it's a joy to apply and remove and the look is amazing! Are there any spray waxes that are easy to apply that do offer protection?
AG sells a polycharger kit. It used to be a favorite on the forum but then brands like Ultima and Blackfire came out with products that has polycharger in them so the popularity of polycharger went down. Like I said earlier, I haven't come across another spray sealant that rival V7 in looks. This was the reason I add ploycharger to it so that it would last longer. With the induction of Polycharger, 2 quick wipes of the MF were enough to buff off the V7 residue. It is literally wax on/wax off.

Reload is a good option if you are looking for a spray sealant that is more durable but since you are a wax guy..... any sealant over a wax will have a shorter than norm life-span, unfortunately.

Personally speaking, since I still have over a gallon of V7 as well as a liter of Reload. It will be a long while till I buy another spray sealant.