Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
I know this is slightly off topic, but since you guys seems to have the latest scoop, do you have any idea when a bigger capacity touch is going to be available? Some people at macrumors said that February was a possible time, but others disagree. I really want the touch, but can't justify $400 for only 16gb. Any insight?
First off do you truly need more than 16gig? Will you be jailbreaking it and putting many apps and/or using it like a normal harddrive(well in this case flash memory)?

If not 16gig should be fine. I just sold my 8gig to get the 16gig. I still had 3gigs free even after quite a bit of songs and some videos and tons of applications.

I really dont need to upgrade considering a lot of the songs I could easiyl delete since I dont listen to them.

Most likely there will be a iTouch upgrade within a few months. But also keep in mind you can easily sell the itouch 16gig on ebay for near 400 incase a larger capacity comes out.

I sold my ipod video for $250 I bought it for $300 when it first came out and the itouch was out and everything. So people will pay even if there is something new.