Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 SG 335i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt
On my previous vehicle, I lowered it myself, then immediately aligned it myself. The alignment stayed perfect for 1 year, till I hit a HUGE pot hole...

I would recomend an immediate alignment, to avoid excess tire wear during that week. Most places offer a short "guarantee" on their alignments, so you could go back and have it checked a week later...

Matt
I'll check around for the guarantee that you mentioned - I'm pretty sure that the shop that I'm doing the install at won't agree to do a second alignment if I ask them to do it right away. But there is another shop that does ONLY alignments in my area, and I'll probably check with them.

If I can't find a shop that'll do a second alignment, I'm not too worried - I average less than 250 miles a week.

2007 SG E90 335i: OEM Spoiler / Hartge Replica lip / M-Tech Sides and Rear / ACS Replica roof spoiler / Blacklines / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / Koni Yellows / 19" Miro M6 Reps / Modded CDV / 35-20 Tint / LUX 3.0 / MTEC Fogs / Stealth Turn Signals / OEM Leather Short Shift knob / NO TUNE YET so I drive slow
Appreciate 0