View Single Post
      10-23-2012, 04:40 PM   #128
Chefcg1
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i

I set it up like Scott and have it dialed down voltage wise. The unit is reading through the Procede as it is showing 46%. Wiring all tests except for the procede map switching the way it should.
I'll be honest and it has been a long time since I really played with the meth the way Shiv original set it up and back then there were 4 maps with one being the dedicated meth map. As I see it now I set map 1 as being off meth and map 2 as my meth map. I set the car to Map 1 with the injector mode % bellow actual flow. In my case flow being 46% so lets say set it at 35% and it should transition the way it should.
OR
Am I wrong on the set up since it has been so long? Should I be on Map 2 to start? I'm just thinking I'm doing something stupid.
2008 335i coupe AW 6AT, RB Turbos, PROcede 2.5 V5, Alpina Flash, Injen Intake, VK MW DP . Helix IC, Vishnu PnP Meth(M10 nozzel), M3 sides, OEM Aero Lip, VMR V710 Midnight Blue, LUX H8, HID Fogs, M3 front bits, D2 Coilovers, Whiteline Rear Bushing inserts, Custom M3 Steering Wheel, Cyba scoops, M2 Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 0