View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 06:17 AM   #276
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Off to pick her up shortly from its Audio makeover by Dips @ The Custom Cars.

.. Gt some pics of the boot with 90% completion; the rest 10% will need to be done closer to March which is when my car next goes in for its final and most visibly unique makeover! I'm planning simething a lil special inside the boot so need to wait more patiently for the part to turn up.

Anywho, will report back when I return with my first impressions of the install/sound. From the almost finished pics I do have which I've not yet uploaded, I have already fallen in love with it so really hoping the sounds can live up to my expectations.

All I know is, Dips will throw in his own ideas and help to achieve the looks and sound you've been after! Its not just dropping off the thing.... And then picking it up... he consults, calls, plans, gives progress updates, throws in some wacky yet genius ideas and on top, is just so passionate about his BMWs that I just won't take my car anywhere else now. It's a 30 mile trip so not exactly down the road but when its in his hands, I know the workmanship and quality will be second to none. He's a top guy and I'm sure you all will come to know that in due course once the car has been completed... So watch this space

Wish me luck!

Last edited by AWBimmer; 01-27-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Appreciate 0