View Single Post
      04-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #14
SfValley335i
Colonel
Afghanistan
Rep
Drives: Current:135i Sold:335i sedan

It was great meeting you guys. Our little test was one hell of a rush even though I wasn't driving.

Coming from a stock 335i (AT) drivers point of view I could say that for some reason the MT 335i with the Turbo Tuner had more of a throw you into the seat feeling than the 335i AT with PROcede. Comparing a stock 335i AT vs PROcede 335i AT, they both don't seem to pin you HARD into your seats even with all that great torq. With the MT 335i Turbo Tuner it does pin you pretty good, so that might be because of the transmission.

I believe installing the Turbo Tuner is simple but it becomes a little difficult because of its location/visibility. Most of the work has to be done with feeling around but I'm sure once its done you can replicate the process in no time. I hope Eurobahn gets some sort of adapter to lengthen the wiring for the Turbo Tuner so you can pull it from the side of the motor to the top, making it much easier to see what your doing.

So to give you guys a REAL time frame of installing a Turbo Tuner is more around 25 mins for the first time. I can almost guarantee that the PROcede would take someone at least 1 hour for their first time installing it.

Kujo, Driver72 and AB TEK 818, I'm all in to do this once again next saturday or sunday if 'AB TEK 818' is willing to throw his Turbo Tuner into my car or unless Eurobahn can setup something to install one in my car for that day or for a week...
Appreciate 0